Why Holland Hospital? In a word—caring. Here, we not only strive to provide the best possible care to our patients, but also nurture the continued health and wellness of our most valuable asset: our employees.
While our goal isn’t to line our shelves with awards, the consistent recognition we’ve received reinforces our commitment to cultivating excellence, both in how we deliver patient care and treat our staff. Whether directly serving patients or supporting our mission in a more behind-the-scenes role, every employee makes a meaningful difference at Holland Hospital.
Benefits That Benefit Your Life
Our collaborative, can-do culture makes all things possible at Holland Hospital. With a robust benefits package and shift differentials, our employees enjoy peace of mind—both inside and outside the workplace.
- Value-based health care benefits, including a high-deductible plan with HSA, flexible spending, and additional dental and vision
- Paid time off that begins accruing immediately
- Tuition assistance
- 401k program
- Wide range of additional perks, such as access to on and offsite fitness equipment, wellness offerings, and employee assistance programs
We believe superior service is only possible with a superior workforce. Everything our professionals do, each and every day, is designed to help Holland Hospital continually improve the health of the communities we serve in the spirit of hope, compassion, respect, and dignity.
It’s the dedication, talent and skill of our employees that has allowed our name to become synonymous with quality.
- America's Best-in-State Employers 2021 (Forbes) as announced by Becker's Hospital Review
- West Michigan Best & Brightest Company to Work For: 20 straight years
- National Best & Brightest Award Winner: 9 years in a row
Our Foundation: The 4 Cs
Our approach to delivering care that makes a difference is founded on the 4 Cs:
- Communication: Communicating honestly and openly—listening to others and sharing a smile
- Commitment: Striving for the highest quality in everything we do
- Customer Service: Placing patient needs first, responding in a timely manner, treating each other with respect and dignity, and maintaining a positive attitude
- Creativity: Challenging ourselves to think outside the box to make lives and our community better
Love for the Lakeshore
Located along the majestic shores of Lake Michigan, Holland is a thriving community that boasts a high quality of life. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound, and the people here are friendly and welcoming.