Considering nursing school? Apply for our nursing scholarship!
Those selected receive $7,000 paid out in four increments over their four-year BSN degree. The scholarship can be used for tuition, class fees, and room and board.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High school senior
- Reside in Ottawa County
- Planning to enter a 4-year BSN program in the fall of 2023
- Proof of acceptance will be required
- Completed online or paper application
- 300-word essay describing what has motivated you to pursue a career in nursing
- High school transcript
- Standardized test results (ACT/SAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- List of other financial aid or awarded scholarships
Ready to apply? Submit your completed application online or by mail to:
Liz Ott, RN, Nurse Recruiter
602 Michigan Ave
Holland MI 49423
Applications must be received by April 15, 2023.