Welcome to Holland Hospital Internal Medicine. With personalized attention and advanced training, our internal medicine providers not only treat routine health issues, but also help prevent and manage chronic conditions through comprehensive education and lifestyle guidance.
An internal medicine doctor or internist is generally focused on preventing, diagnosing, monitoring and treating health conditions experienced by adults. Some of the services provided at Holland Hospital Internal Medicine include:
- Same-day care for existing patients
- Annual physicals and exams
- Chronic disease management
- Acute care for illness
- Pre- and post-surgical evaluations
- Preventive health care and screenings
Care That Centers on You
Because our mission is to nurture and preserve optimum health of our patients, we’ve adopted an approach called Patient-Centered Medical Home. Designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Patient-Centered Medical Homes:
- Encourage partnerships between patients and their primary caregivers
- Feature the latest technology for the safest, most up-to-date care
- Empower patients with screenings and services that support lasting wellness
- Coordinate care between all providers and specialists
- Provide access to same-day appointments and/or extended hours
For appointments, advice and medication refills, please call us. You may also request appointments, send messages and request medication refills through the Patient Portal. If you do not currently have access to the Patient Portal, you may request access by calling during our office hours.