> See a complete list of Radiology locations and hours.
An accurate diagnosis is where the best course of treatment begins. That’s why Holland Hospital offers the lakeshore a full range of diagnostic imaging services featuring the latest in equipment and testing.
Specialized Diagnostics, Close to Home
Holland Hospital Radiology Services features an array of high-quality, specialized imaging services—from X-rays to state-of-the-art interventional procedures close to where you live. We pride ourselves on delivering clinical excellence and exceptional safety via advanced technology and expert radiologists.
Our radiology services are available at four area locations. Diagnostic testing options include:
- Bone density testing
- Computed tomography (CT)
- L-DEX testing
- Interventional Procesures (IR)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- PET/CT scan
Request, Share and Upload Radiology Images
With Holland Hospital’s Radiology Image Exchange, it’s easy to request, share and upload your x-rays and more.
Want to share radiology images (e.g., x-rays, CT scans, ultrasound) taken at Holland Hospital with another provider, or download and save them on a CD?
- I want to download my radiology images to my computer or a CD.
- I want to share radiology images taken at Holland Hospital with another provider.
Click here to Request Radiology Images
If you have radiology images from a facility outside of Holland Hospital saved to a CD or your computer, you can upload them to your imaging file at Holland Hospital.
An example includes:
- I have radiology images saved to my computer or CD that were taken elsewhere (including out of state) and need to share them with a Holland Hospital provider for comparison or consultation.