Holland Hospital Primary Care in Grand Haven
Welcome to Holland Hospital Primary Care – Grand Haven, our new location for your primary care needs. This new location reinforces our commitment to providing the Grand Haven community—and patients of all ages—with close-to-home access to high-quality primary care.
Our office recognizes the importance of helping your family live well, and we dedicate ourselves to making sure you and those you love always receive the best care possible. From routine checkups and annual screenings to chronic disease management and wellness education, our health care providers treat the whole person, with special attention on health promotion and disease prevention.
Our services and areas of expertise include:
- Infant care and well-child visits
- Annual physicals and health screenings
- Same-day care for current patients
- Virtual visits
- Allergies and asthma
- Diabetes management
- Heart disease management
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Skin conditions
- Sports Medicine
For your convenience, we offer onsite Lab services Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM.
Care that’s centered on you
Because our mission is to nurture and preserve optimum health of our patients, we’ve adopted an approach called Patient-Centered Medical Home. Designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Patient-Centered Medical Homes:
- Encourage partnerships between patients and their primary caregivers.
- Feature the latest technology for the safest, most up-to-date care.
- Empower patients with screenings and services that support lasting wellness.
- Coordinate care between all providers and specialists.
- Provide access to same-day appointments and/or extended hours.
New Patients: To make an appointment, please call our new patient scheduling line at (616) 394-3200.
Current Patients: For appointments, questions or medication refills, call our office at (616) 344-1033. You can also request appointments, send messages and request refills through our Physician Offices Patient Portal. If you do not currently have access to the portal, call us and we’ll get you set up!
Sports Medicine Patients: For questions, or to schedule an appointment please call (616) 395-2877.