You only have one heart. If it needs help, the area's leading experts are right here.
When it comes to the health of your heart, you can take heart in the exceptional care you'll find at Holland Hospital. Together with the Corewell Health Heart & Vascular Center, located on our main campus, we offer comprehensive, award-winning cardiology and vascular services, from prevention and diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and home health. Best of all, our services are available close to where you work, play and live.
Quality at Heart
- Our top-rated care has been recognized by organizations like the American Heart Association, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan and the American College of Cardiology.
- For over a decade, our program has also received the Chest Pain – MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award—an award recognizing hospitals that demonstrate and sustain top-level performance in quality and recommended guidelines for heart attack patients.
- Holland Hospital is accredited in PCI by the prestigious Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence (ACE), one of only three hospitals in Michigan.
- The National Registry for Myocardial Infarction (NRMI) has recognized Holland Hospital's Cardiology & Vascular Services as a top-rated facility. That means when immediate intervention is critical to your survival and recovery, our team of experts is equipped with leading-edge, lifesaving technology.
Patient-centered Heart Care
Learning you may have something wrong with your heart can be stressful and even frightening. Along with offering local access to the latest cardiac treatment options, patient-centered care at Holland Hospital also means receiving a healthy dose of support and compassion.
Because our goal is to help you live a longer and more active life, we embrace the power of prevention, education and information. After all, those who feel more confident and informed about their condition are more likely to take charge of their health and wellness. Here, we believe every question is not only worth asking, but also worthy of a responsive answer.
Our Heart Care Team
You're in the best hands here. The experienced, board-certified cardiologists, vascular specialists, and specially trained nurses and technicians who treat our heart patients work closely with each other to provide comprehensive, coordinated care for a full range of conditions. Our care and caregivers are rated among the best in national performance measures.
For your convenience, the Corewell Health Heart & Vascular Center is located on our main campus, with a dedicated entrance and parking near the door. Their onsite office has a direct connection to Holland Hospital for easy access to appointments, diagnostic testing, cardiovascular treatment, cardiac rehab and a host of other services, as needed.
Our Cardiac Rehab is a medically supervised program designed to help you learn ways to take control of your lifestyle and improve your cardiovascular health. Our experienced team of Exercise Physiologists, Registered Nurses and Dietitians will help you achieve your goal of improved health and quality of life. If you have experienced a heart attack, heart failure, coronary stent, heart surgery, or heart replacement, we can provide the information and tools you need for recovery.
The benefits of Cardiac Rehab include improved strength and stamina for daily activities, improved emotional health through stress management, reduced chance of re-hospitalization, and overall better health and longevity. The program includes:
- Instruction, guidance, and support from professional staff
- Carefully supervised and individualized exercise programming and coaching
- Education classes to help modify your cardiac risk factors
- Opportunities to meet others who are also improving their cardiovascular health
To learn more, speak with your physician or call Cardiac Rehabilitation at (616) 394-3398