Hearing empowers you to live your life to the fullest, enabling you to communicate, work and stay connected with others and the outside world. If you’re struggling to get the most from your hearing, Holland Hospital certified audiologists can help you recover what’s been missing.
Our experienced team is here to diagnose your hearing concerns and assist you in finding the best solution. You can purchase your hearing aid through the office practice or the location of your choice. In the event your hearing tests require in-depth medical attention, our board-certified physicians are readily available for consultation and examination.
Audiology services include:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for infants, children and adults
- Hearing services and counseling
- Custom-fitted hearing aids (may be purchased through the office or the location of your choice)
- Ear and hearing protection
- Assisted-listening devices
- Access to board-certified ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians for further consultation, if needed
For appointments, advice and medication refills, please call during Holland Hospital ENT office hours. You may also request appointments and send messages through the Patient Portal. If you do not currently have access to the Patient Portal, you may request access by calling during office phone hours.