Holland Hospital offers close-to-home expertise and support for optimal recoveries—whether you need relief from chronic pain or rehabilitation from an injury or surgery. As the lakeshore’s leading physical therapy provider, we deliver comprehensive therapy for a broad range of health issues and injuries.
No matter your age or situation, our mission is to help you pursue your passion for life.
Together with you, your family and your doctor, we’ll tailor a care plan that addresses your specific condition and goals. Holland Hospital features a team of more than 65 rehabilitation specialists—all dedicated to you. Our personalized, trusted treatment approach combines exercise, manual therapy techniques, encouragement and education. With our skill and experience, and your hard work and determination, we can help you realize the highest level of function, activity and quality of life possible.
We will help you get back to working, playing and living to the fullest.
For information on appointment costs, please check with your insurance provider.
Why Choose Holland Hospital Physical Therapy & Rehab Services?
- We partner with your physician to ensure a complete continuum of care from start to finish
- Doctors continually recommend and refer to our rehabilitation services
- Someone you know—your friend, your family member, your coworker—has likely partnered with us for rehabilitation
- Our therapists are well known and respected across the lakeshore
- We can take care of you here. No need to travel for expert rehabilitation care
- Holland Hospital Physical Therapy & Rehab Services has a 97% patient satisfaction rate
Your Team of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Experts
Our goal is nothing less than restoring the whole person—body, mind and spirit—to an engaging, active and fulfilling life. Your team of experts at Holland Hospital may include a variety of certified and licensed specialists, such as:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Athletic trainers
Treatment & Outpatient Care
Orthopedic injury ... musculoskeletal pain ... pelvic discomfort—issues like these can affect your life in many ways, including sidelining the activities that matter most to you. Our job at Holland Hospital Physical Therapy & Rehab Services is to help you achieve a greater level of physical functioning and range of motion, experience less pain and symptoms, and get back in the game of life.
It’s important to remember the success of any rehabilitation program depends on many unique factors, including your motivation to get better. Regardless of the challenges you may be facing, our licensed rehabilitation specialists will be there to guide and encourage you every step of the way.
Holland Hospital Physical Therapy & Rehab Services offers a variety of specialized programs and certificated therapists in multiple areas. To learn more, please call (616) 355-3930.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance and Vestibular Training
- Breast Care
- Chronic Pain Management
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Edema/Lymphedema Management
- Hand Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation – Stroke, CVA, Multiple Trauma
- Oncology Care
- Orthopedics and Spine Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Health
- Return to Play Program
- Speech – Voice/Swallow/Vital Stimulation
- Sports Medicine and Athletic Training Services