Holland Hospital serves the health care needs of 250,000 people in the greater Holland area and surrounding communities in Ottawa and Allegan counties.
The following statistics give a snapshot of the hospital community and health care services provided.
|Admissions (excluding newborns)||8,700|
|Overnight Stays (excluding newborns)||30,600|
|Emergency Room Visits||39,900|
|Urgent Care Visits||39,300|
|Home Health Visits||41,100|
Major Accreditation and Certifications
- Holland Hospital is accredited by DNV Healthcare Inc.
- Quality System Certification: ISO 9001
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Breast MRI, Mammography, CT, Stereotactic Guided Breast Biopsy
- College of American Pathologists, Laboratory Accreditation
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) for Home Health Services