Treatments & Services
We work with you to develop a treatment plan specifically for your individual symptoms - to improve your midlife wellness.
Transitioning to midlife and menopause is natural and unavoidable. Symptoms can appear in physical and emotional forms, from hot flashes and night sweats to noticing hormonal and metabolic changes. Whatever your symptoms, our midlife health specialists will create your unique treatment plan.
Our women's health experts provide comprehensive care that includes:
- Personalize perimenopause and menopause treatment
- Specialized health history questionnaire
- Routine PAP smear and gynecological care
- Sexual health evaluation and recommendations
- Hormone therapies
- Nutrition and fitness counseling
- Referrals for other health concerns: bladder and pelvic health, bone health or breast health
Lakeshore Health Partners - Women's Health
Laurie Birkholz, MD, Lakeshore Health Partners - Women's Health discusses female sexual dysfunction symptoms, causes and treatments.