Treatments & Services
We believe that the simplest diagnostic procedure is also the most
important: the art of listening, really listening, to you.
are you experiencing? How are those symptoms affecting your life? What
do you hope to achieve? With the benefit of that understanding, we will
work to develop a care plan matched to your personal situation and
Our midlife health specialists will work with you to develop your personal care plan:
- Specialized health history questionnaire and physical
- Routine PAP and gynecological care
- Sexual health
- Referrals for menopause-related issues such as bladder and pelvic health, bone health and breast health
- Perimenopause and menopause treatment
- Hormone therapy
- Weight, nutrition and fitness counseling
Lakeshore Health Partners - Women's Health
Laurie Birkholz, MD, Lakeshore Health Partners - Women's Health discusses female sexual dysfunction symptoms, causes and treatments.