Holland Hospital Home Health Services offers in-home monitoring to assess and proactively manage a patient’s health daily. This simple-to-use device collects vital signs (i.e. blood pressure, weight, pulse, pulse oxymetry and heart rhythm) and automatically transmits the data to our central station for clinical review and trending. If any changes in the patient’s health status require intervention, our staff takes appropriate action. The result is a new standard of care for home health.
In-home telemonitoring offers many benefits for providers and their patients:
• Provides patients with a new sense of security knowing our clinicians are
monitoring their health status daily.
• Reduces preventable ER visits and hospitalizations.
• Encourages self-management, adherence to care plan and medication compliance.
• Provides objective data and trending for physician review.
Ideal Patients for Telemonitoring
Good candidates for telemonitoring include:
• High acuity patients (heart failure, chronic pulmonary/lung conditions, hypertension and other concerns for close monitoring).
• Individuals who are susceptible to frequent hospital and/or emergency room visits.
• Non-compliant patients who can benefit from the system reminders and ease of use.
Physician Trend Reports
Physicians can receive vital signs in graph format for any selected period of time. Reports allow members of the care team to quickly review valuable clinical data to assess patient progress and compliance and help redirect care if needed. Trends can be easily printed, e-mailed or faxed directly to primary care physician or specialists as indicated. Reports can include:
• Blood Pressure
• Pulse Oxymetry
• Heart Rhythm Tracing - EKG
• Customized Care Questions for Individual Patient Needs
For More Information
toll free (800) 996-3346
Home Health Services
602 Michigan Avenue
Holland, MI 49423
Everybody knew what they were doing and were on time. I got the care that I needed. They were respectful and courteous. They have helped to get some changes needed and coordinated healthcare providers to get everyone on the same page. Everything is explained to me so I can understand it.