Holland Hospital Home Health Services offers in-home monitoring to
assess and proactively manage patient health.
simple-to-use device collects vital signs (i.e. blood pressure, weight,
pulse, pulse oxymetry and heart rhythm) and automatically transmits the
data to our central station for clinical review and trending. If any
changes in the patient’s health status require intervention, our staff
takes appropriate action. The result is a new standard of home
If it had not been for telemonitoring, my husband would not have been able to remain at home. I could not thank the home health staff enough!
To learn more, give us a call or simply fill out the form below for a quick personal response.
In-home telemonitoring offers many benefits for providers and their patients:
Provides patients with a new sense of security knowing our clinicians are monitoring their health status daily.
- Reduces preventable ER visits and hospitalizations.
- Encourages self-management, adherence to care plan and medication compliance
- Provides objective data and trending for physician review
Ideal Patients for Telemonitoring
Good candidates for telemonitoring include:
- High acuity patients (heart failure, chronic pulmonary/lung conditions, hypertension and other concerns needing close monitoring)
- Individuals who are susceptible to frequent hospital and/or ER visits
- Non-compliant patients who can benefit from the system reminders and ease of use
Physicians can receive vital signs in graph format for any selected period of time. Reports allow members of the care team to quickly review valuable clinical data to assess patient progress and compliance and help redirect care of needed. Trends can be easily printed, emailed or faxed directly to the physician or specialist as indicated. Reports may include:
- Blood pressure
- Pulse Oxymetry
- Heart rhythm tracing - EKG