Skilled Nursing Care
Experience hospital-quality care in the comfort of home. We offer a full
range of nursing services and clinical specialties to patients of all
Our accredited program employs a highly skilled team of
professionals that include RNs, LPNs, MSWs, PTs, OTs, Speech and
Language Pathologists and Home Health Aides. All patients are monitored
by an RN case manager with on-call services available 24 hours a day.
Long Term Skilled Nursing Care
No-cost RN consultation and comprehensive needs assessment
Medication evaluation, teaching and scheduled medication set-ups
- Management of both chronic and acute medical conditions
- Ventilator care
- Post acute care for head and spinal injuries
- Evaluation and personalized care for patients
- Coordinated care of frail, elderly, disabled and chronically ill patients—an alternative to nursing home care.
Acute and Specialty Care Services
- Diabetic care for glucose monitoring, insulin therapy, pump therapy and lab draws
- Infusion therapy for antibiotics, hydration, pain management and nutrition
- Lymphedema care including education, specialized therapy, exercise instruction and skin care
- Maternal, infant and pediatric nursing postpartum including pediatric assessments and pediatric injections
- Medical social work including counseling on financial issues, community resources, planning
- Oncology services including high level nursing care, education and rehabilitation
- Psychiatric nursing for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, depression and difficulty adjusting to life changes
- Wound and Ostomy management by certified wound and ostomy nurse. New wound adviser technology enables electronic transmission of wound photographs for most efficient management and healing.