Treatments & Services
Holland Hospital’s state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center is equipped with
sophisticated technology enabling our specialists to provide a wide
variety of services.
Holland Hospital's advanced diagnostic and treatment capabilities assure you of
superior care. Using sophisticated scopes and monitoring equipment, physicians
can examine the esophogus, stomach, intestines, colon and
other internal organs including the heart and lungs.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy for removal of polyps and treatment of bleeding
- Esophageal dilitation to treat dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Bronchoscopy to treat problems such as an object or growth in the airway
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) for patients unable to take in food by mouth for a prolonged period of time
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) for gall bladder stones, tumors and more
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Argon plasma coagulation to control bleeding from lesions in the gastrointestinal tract
- Gastric varices
- Stricture dilatation for the esophagus
- Foreign body removal (GI/Respiratory)
- Biliary / esophageal stenting for the esophagus
- And more
David Zink, MD SHMG Gastroenterology discusses celiac disease, what it is, how it is diagnosed and how to manage the disease.
Dan DeCook, MD, Lakeshore Health Partners--General Surgery, discusses gall bladder treatment options.