Foot & Ankle
Our foot and ankle experts have specialized experience, insight and knowledge to offer the most effective treatment options for each patient's needs within the entire range of foot and ankle injuries and disorders.
The human foot has a complex interrelation with the rest of the body and
can be the first area to show signs of serious conditions such as
diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
In addition to possible injury, there are
diseases and conditions that
can affect your feet and ankles, making them swell and hurt. Highly
skilled podiatrists and orthopedic surgeons have specialized experience,
insight and knowledge to offer the
most effective treatment options for each patient’s needs within the entire range of foot and ankle injuries and disorders.
- Bunion (hallux valgus)
- Congenital deformities
- Diabetes-related concerns and other medically related conditions such as plantar fasciitis and wound care
- Flat feet
- Haglund's deformity or “pump bump”
- Hallux rigidus (stiff big toe)
- Hammer toes, claw toes and mallet toes
- Nerve entrapment (pinched nerve), including Morton’s neuroma and tarsal tunnel
- Sports injuries
Dr. Bruce Stewart from Holland Hospital's Sports Medicine team talks to Kirk Cousins, professional quarterback, about preventing ankle injuries.