Treating Alcohol and Substance Addiction
Our team of experts is experienced in helping adults of all ages
overcome substance abuse and enjoy happier, healthier and more
Treatment begins with an assessment of personal needs and the development of a successful plan of care. Our team of experts is experienced in helping adults of all ages overcome substance abuse and enjoy happier, healthier and more productive lives. A variety of treatment approaches may be used which include physical, emotional and spiritual components—such as the AA 12-step format. A multidisciplinary approach combining education and therapy helps clients understand the factors that contribute to substance abuse and how to address them.
Working together, we can help you:
- Gain sobriety from addictive substances.
- Explore issues contributing to substance abuse.
- Find positive ways to cope with emotional and physical pain.
- Learn relapse prevention skills.
- Make lifestyle changes to support recovery.
854 S. Washington Ave. Ste. 330
Holland, MI 49423
Inpatient Behavioral Health Services