Personal, Professional Care
Your care begins with a thorough assessment of your condition and concerns.
We then work with you to development a personalized plan of care based on your specific treatment needs. This plan may include individual, group and family therapy. A variety of treatment approaches may be used which include physical, emotional, and spiritual components. The length of care may range from a few days to several months of outpatient treatment based on individual needs.
The process may include:
- Psychiatric assessment and/or medication treatment by an addiction psychiatrist
- Family education sessions for those who have a loved one in the program
- Family counseling sessions available to help rebuild relationships
- Aftercare and ongoing support
Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
Holland Hospital Behavioral Health Services also offers a unique option for those need extra support for substance abuse treatment. The Intensive Outpatient program offers an alternative to residential treatment where patients can work on recovery while continuing to live at home and go to work. The program provides evidence-based treatment for other concerns that often accompany substance abuse such as anxiety and depression.
Participants in the Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program receive more frequent care than the usual outpatient care and participants are asked to:
- Attend every session
- Honestly discuss their thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Be open to hearing new ideas and learning new methods
- Work on developing a support system of family, friends, co-workers and others
854 S. Washington Ave. Ste. 330
Holland, MI 49423
Inpatient Behavioral Health Services