Worksite Wellness programs are designed to enrich employees’ physical, mental, emotional, and occupational well-being. For over 20 years, Holland Hospital’s Worksite Wellness professionals
have partnered with executives, managers, supervisors, line workers and
staff to achieve performance goals and support positive behaviors like healthy eating, being physically active, managing stress and quitting tobacco.
We offer a range of
services from one-time educational seminars that raise employee awareness to comprehensive programs that create lasting organization-wide behavioral change.
Worksite Wellness services include:
- Health screening including on-site testing capabilities
- Health Risk Assessments to assess employee health status and create awareness
- Disease Management to improve health for individuals with a chronic condition
- Educational Seminars for managers and staff on a wide range of health topics
- Wellness Coaching for groups or individuals to support healthy behaviors
- Program Evaluation to measure outcomes and maintain ongoing progress
- On-site flu vaccine clinics
- Online Wellness Portal
Director of Community Outreach