- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Volunteers will obtain a TB test or show proof of having a negative TB test within the last 12 months, prior to volunteering for the hospital.
- All Volunteers must have an annual Flu vaccination and provide proof of administration.
- Volunteers 18 years of age and older must agree to a criminal background check.
- The Community Relations Director or Coordinator shall have the right to accept or reject any volunteer requesting placement.
- All volunteers are required annually to attend or complete an annual volunteer competency in-service.
- A volunteer can be terminated by the Community Relations Director or Coordinator if his/her performance does not meet department and/or hospital expectations.
Monday - Sundays Hours vary
Auxiliary and Guild committees meet at various times throughout the year.
Mondays - Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Saturday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Mondays - Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.