Holland Hospital Comprehensive Breast Services has a team of experienced, highly skilled surgeons.
Using advanced technology and breast conserving techniques, our experts are committed to the highest quality and exceptional personal care.
Types of breast surgery performed include:
- Sentinel node biopsy: removal of the lymph node closest to your breast tumor for testing
- Lymph node surgery: removal of one or more additional lymph nodes to determine if cancer has spread
- Lumpectomy: removal of a breast lump and surrounding margin of tissue
- Mastectomy: removal of the entire breast and nipple sparing if possible
- Breast Reconstruction: usually at the same surgery as mastectomy