Your Boven Birth Center suite offers the comforts of home along with the latest in technology where we provide you and your partner personalized care throughout your birth experience.
Visiting hours are 7 am - 9 pm for Boven Birth Center. One support person may have unrestricted visitation and may spend the night with the patient and baby. A maximum of four visitors per room is requested and visiting children should be supervised at all times.
Our special private birthing suites are designed to help you experience the birth and recovery you've dreamed about.
- care for your baby in-room
- an oversized shower to promote muscle relaxation
- a hydrotherapy whirlpool is available to help with relaxation and pain relief during labor
- a birthing ball to provide a firm, yet soft place to sit, decreasing muscle fatigue
- a celebration dinner prepared especially for you by our chef in honor of your baby's birthday
Special Care Nursery
Our Special Care Nursery provides the expertise needed for babies that need an advanced level of care. These expanded services and technologies keep families close to home, comfort and assure parents, and eliminate the need to transfer babies to other facilities. Our highly skilled team of pediatric hospitalist physicians and neonatal nurse practitioners provide dedicated, round-the-clock care. Parents of an infant in the Special Care Nusery are encouraged to be present at any time. Children under the age of 12 who are not siblings of the baby are not allowed in the Special Care Nursery.