We believe that substance abuse treatment begins with an assessment of personal needs and the development of a successful plan of care. Treatment can only begin when the addicted person admits he or she has a problem. Our team of experts is experienced in helping adults of all ages overcome substance abuse and enjoy happier, healthier and more productive lives.
A variety of treatment approaches may be used which include physical, emotional and spiritual components—such as the AA 12-step format. A multidisciplinary approach combining education and therapy helps clients understand the factors that contribute to substance abuse and how to address them.
Working together, we can help you:
- Gain sobriety from addictive substances.
- Explore issues contributing to substance abuse.
- Find positive ways to cope with emotional and
- Learn relapse prevention skills.
- Make lifestyle changes to support recovery.