Women's Health offers a variety of options to treat your midlife symptoms, from specialized diets and exercise to more extensive medical treatments and interventions.
- Primary and preventive care
- Routine gynecological care
- Hormone therapy options
- Nutrition and fitness counseling
- Metabolic rate testing
- Education and patient advocacy
- Referrals for menopause-related issues
- Sexual health consultations and therapies
Continuum of Care
Care at Lakeshore Health Partners—Women's Health
begins with a comprehensive health assessment to help the doctor understand your symptoms and how they affect your life. Together, you'll discuss and create a customized plan that treats your unique concerns.