The new Holland Hospital Spine & Orthopedics inpatient unit is part of our continuum of care that includes expert diagnosis, patient education, individual treatment planning, surgical and non-surgical solutions, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, home health care, injury prevention, wellness services and support.
- The new patient unit is dedicated to orthopedic and spine care.
- Our nursing and therapy staff have received special training in orthopedic conditions and treatments.
- We use a multidisciplinary approach to patient care with focus on pain management and early rehabilitation.
- Outpatient rehabilitation facilities are conveniently located throughout the service area.
Healthgrades is the leading provider of information to help patients make informed decisions about physicians and hospitals. Holland Hospital has received numerous awards from Healthgrades for our spine and orthopedic care. These awards are based on patient outcomes and reflect Holland Hospital's efforts to deliver the very highest quality patient-focused care.
- 5 Star Recipient for Back and Neck Surgery
- 5 Star Recipient for Spine Surgery
- 5 Star Recipient for Joint Replacement